This floor sweeper is definitely an industrial grade piece of equipment. The Retriever 6250 sweeps a 60 inch wide path with its’ standard right hand side broom and it covers up to 240,000 square feet per hour.
The cylindrical main broom throws heavy and light debris forward into a large, hydraulically actuated, 15 cubic foot steel hopper. Air passes through a reusable filter to eliminate dust before it is exhausted back into the environment. The Hi-Dump hopper raises 1200 lbs of debris up to 60 inches, allowing for disposal into standard size dumpsters.
60″ sweeping path: 45″ main broom and 15″ right hand side broom.
• Propane Operated: Liquid cooled GM engine, Self – protecting Engine Shutdown, and Electronic fuel injection.
• 85 sq. ft. dust filter.
• Variable speed transport to 9 mph.
• 2-speed sweeping system.
• Rear bumper is 1″ steel plate, includes headlights and taillights, power steering, parking brake and an hour meter.
• A short turning radius of 9.5 feet .
• One step broom activation: Lowering the broom to the floor automatically starts the broom rotation.
• The hydraulic radiator pivots up and above the engine radiator to allow both to be easily cleared of any dust which might be pulled in by the radiator fan. Your engine will run cooler as result.
• Operators will enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride due to the cushioned tires and excellent suspension. Operators will be able to provide you with greater productivity when they are comfortable.