Clarke Vantage 14 Floor Scrubber
In areas with limited space, the compact Clarke Vantage 14 is the ideal walk-behind scrubber that never misses those hard-to-reach areas. The patented, rotating deck allows the operator to clean around and under obstacles, scrubbing in the backward and forward motions. When reverse scrubbing is required, the operator can easily flip the machine up to trigger the deck to rotate completely. With quiet operation, the Clarke Vantage 14 delivers superior scrubbing performance, leaving surfaces clean and dry.
Needing significantly less physical effort to push, the Vantage 14 employs brush-assisted operation for ease of maneuverability and less operator fatigue. The cleaning job is easy to tackle in all of the four operating modes. Water flow is easily adjustable from low to high to perfectly match your diverse application needs. The standard, onboard battery charger saves time, eliminating the need for annoying cords and out-of-reach outlets. Providing up to 100 minutes of scrubbing time on a single charge, the fully-accessible, maintenance-free battery can be charged in a standard electrical outlet.
For easy maintenance and less mess, the 3 gallon solution and recovery tanks can be quickly removed to be filled, drained and cleaned away from the machine. No tools are needed to access the components on the machine, including the squeegee. The handle can be easily folded for effortless transportation and easy storage. For daily scrubbing of small areas, the Clarke Vantage 14 is the perfect combination of performance and innovation.
- Full battery-powered operation and onboard battery charger minimizes downtime and guarantees continuous scrubbing performance
- Patented, rotating deck enables complete scrubbing in both forward and backward directions
- Quiet operation, at only 64 dB A, makes daytime cleaning possible
- Compact, maneuverable design allows cleaning in areas with limited space
- Brush-assisted operation minimizes required physical labor, allowing operators to scrub longer
- Foldable/adjustable handle makes transport and storage easy
- Recovery and solution tank can be quickly and easily removed for refill, dumping or cleaning procedures
- Easy-to-use control panel has four operating mode options, allowing for diverse scrub settings
- Standard, onboard battery charger saves time and increases productivity
- Durable brush and heavy-duty polyurethane squeegee blades can be easily changed without the use of tools