Harness the power of clean with the HammerHead 650RS walk behind scrubber. With its 28 inch scrubbing path and 20 gallon solution/recovery tanks, this cleaning machine can clean up to 40,920 square feet per hour. Industrial grade and made in the USA, the 650RS delivers best-in-class performance.
The HammerHead 650RS walk-behind scrubber cleans quietly with a sound level less than 70dba. The ergonomic design, one-button operation and tools free maintenance makes this machine easy to operate and maintain. Other notable features include an anti-microbial hygienic recovery tank, dyno-tested variable speed traction drive, break-away cast aluminum squeegee tool and on-board charger. This compact machine is easy to maneuver and fits through any standard doorway.
With its superior edge-to-edge cleaning and best-in-class performance, the HammerHead 650RS walk-behind scrubber is the ideal answer to your cleaning needs.
- • Industrial Grade
- • Best-In-Class Quality, Durability, and Performance
- • Hospital Quiet
- • Anti-Microbial Hygienic Recovery Tank
- • Stainless Steel Hardware
- • Fits Through a Standard Doorway
- • Easy to Use and Understand Controls
- • Water-Saving Technology
- • CleanView Edge Cleaning
- • Superior Water Pick Up with Urethane Squeegee Blades
- • Dyno-Tested Variable Speed Traction Drive
- • Superior Line of Site, Handling, Traction and Maneuverability
- • Superior Scrubbing Power
- • Even Cleaning with Dual Offset Brushes
- • Low-Profile Brush Deck— Ideal for Under Racks and Shelves
- • Best-In-Class Cast Aluminum Scrub Deck
- • Easy to Drain and Clean Recovery System
- • Tool Free Brush and Squeegee Blade Removal
- • Break-Away Cast Aluminum Squeegee Tool
- • Non-Marking Urethane Drive Tires
- • On-Board Charger is Convenient and Allows the Machine to be Charged Anywhere