Quickly achieve clean, dry and sanitary floors with the Hammerhead 700RSX scrubber and its 28 inch sweeping/scrubbing path. An innovative system allows the machine to sweep up larger debris, such as bolts, pallet chips, broken glass, nuts into a stainless steel debris hopper. This eliminates the need for prepping the surface by vacuuming or manually sweeping. Want to clean at half the cost of traditional cylindrical scrubbers? The 700RSX does just that by using less resources thanks to the exclusive, single cylindrical scrub brush cleaning system. Grouted floors and corrosive food prep areas are no match for the 700RSX with its powerful, deep-cleaning cylindrical brushes.
Designed to be compact and maneuverable, the HammerHead 700RSX scrubber can go virtually anywhere a walk-behind can go. Plus, it is engineered to cost less. Move from room to room with little or no disturbance from this sweeper/scrubber that operates at less than 70dBA. Other benefits include, water-saving technology, tilt-back recovery tank for easy cleaning, and user-friendliness.
For a lean, green cleaning machine, rely on a HammerHead 700RSX scrubber.
HammerHead 700RSX Features:
- • Considerably shorter time required to clean the same area versus a walk behind
- • Highest safety for the operator
- • Thanks to extreme user-friendliness, no skilled personnel is required
- • No fatigue for the operator so that higher productivity is ensured
- • Thanks to its extreme simplicity, minimum maintenance is required
- • Excellent cleaning and sanitation results
- • Engineered to cost less than many walk-behind machines
- • Will go most anywhere a walk-behind can go
- • Very comfortable and tons of great feature make this machine a pleasant experience to operate.