Harness the power of clean with the HammerHead 750RS walk behind scrubber. With its 28 inch scrubbing path and 20 gallon solution/recovery tanks, this cleaning machine can clean up to 40,920 square feet per hour. Industrial grade and made in the USA, the 750RS delivers best-in-class performance that is backed by a 3 year parts and labor guarantee. Increase your cleaning power with the optional scrub wand and on-board spray hose. Also available is a vacuum tool kit that turns you HammerHead into a battery wet vac.
The HammerHead 750RS walk-behind scrubber cleans quietly with a sound level less than 70dba. The ergonomic design, one-button operation and tools free maintenance makes this machine easy to operate and maintain. Other notable features include an anti-microbial hygienic recovery tank, dyno-tested variable speed traction drive, break-away cast aluminum squeegee tool and on-board charger. This compact machine is easy to maneuver and fits through any standard doorway.
With its superior edge-to-edge cleaning and best-in-class performance, the HammerHead 750RS walk-behind scrubber is the ideal answer to your cleaning needs.
- Industrial Grade
- Best-In-Class Quality, Durability, Performance, and Warranty
- Hospital Quiet
- Anti-Microbial Hygienic Recovery Tank
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Fits Through a Standard Doorway
- Easy to Use and Understand Controls
- Water-Saving Technology
- CleanView Edge Cleaning
- Superior Water Pick Up with Urethane Squeegee Blades
- Dyno-Tested Variable Speed Traction Drive
- Superior Line of Site, Handling, Traction and Maneuverability
- Superior Scrubbing Power
- Even Cleaning with Dual Offset Brushes
- Low-Profile Brush Deck— Ideal for Under Racks and Shelves
- Best-In-Class Cast Aluminum Scrub Deck
- Easy to Drain and Clean Recovery System
- Tool Free Brush and Squeegee Blade Removal
- Break-Away Cast Aluminum Squeegee Tool
- Non-Marking Urethane Drive Tires
- On-Board Charger is Convenient and Allows the Machine to be Charged Anywhere